Building Design + Construction has announced its Giants 300 rankings, and JLL has moved up three spots to No. 3 in the annual Top 70 Construction Management Firms ranking.
The BD+C construction giants report noted that total spending for nonresidential building was up nearly 11 percent in the first quarter. JLL research shows that a strong retail sector has helped drive 2016 construction activity. According to the firm’s Q1 2016 U.S. Construction Perspective, retail construction grew 24.4 percent year over year, from 57.2 square feet in first quarter 2015 to 70.2 square feet in first quarter 2016.
Along with analyzing the latest trends, the Giants 300 report ranks leading firms in the AEC industry for building-type revenue, green building work, BIM revenue and more. JLL was ranked across most building sectors and was the only commercial real estate services firm included on the lists.
JLL on BD+C’s 2016 Giants 300 Rankings:
- Construction Management Giants: #3
- Retail Sector Construction Giants: #38
- Science & Technology Construction Giants: #35
- Data Center Construction Giants: #36
- Green Building Sector Giants: #92
- Airport Terminal Construction Giants: #41
- K-12 School Construction Giants: #77
- Healthcare Construction Giants: #76
- Multifamily Construction Giants: #85
- Office Sector Construction Giants: #51
- Sports Facility Construction Giants: #46
- University Construction Giants: #85
STILL TO COME
- Convention Center
- Cultural facilities
- Federal Govt.
- Govt. sector
- Local govt.
- Sports facility
- State govt