JLL Retail Multi-site
We provide custom project management across multiple sites. In addition to that, we are the experts at everything related to retail. Sample our thought leadership here.
Spotlight on how experiential trends are reshaping the food and beverage industry: Grocery
The food and beverage industry is continually shifting, and grocery is no exception, experiencing a 5.4 percent increase in sales over 2015.
Spotlight on Quick Serve Restaurants
Spotlight on how experiential trends are reshaping the food and beverage industry: Quick Serve Restaurant (QSR)
The three questions smart retailers are asking
Perhaps no category has undergone a more radical transformation than retail in recent years. However, despite the surge in online shopping, a recent U.S. Census report put e-commerce at less than six
Grocery segment leads the pack in ratio of brands opening vs. closing stores
Grocery and superstore segments depict the largest ratio of brands opening vs. closing stores.
Under Armour: JLL redefines success for global store development
JLL partners with Under Armour to deliver new stores at a quality level that often exceeds Global Store Development expectations, while allowing internal teams to focus on planning and developing stra
PDS partners with Under Armour to open Gangnam Brand House in Seoul
On January 19, Under Armour held a grand opening of its newest regional flagship in Gangnam, Seoul. JLL PDS partnered with the athleticwear company to develop the new Brand House.
Making the most of your c-suite’s time
Steve Jones recently led a panel at Retail Spaces comprised of three veteran store development executives who have been there, done that.
Undertaking a major rebranding effort
When Microsoft acquired Nokia, the company needed to rebrand the L.A. Live entertainment complex in the South Park District of Los Angeles to be part of the Microsoft brand.
Building a smarter retail bank
In just six weeks, JLL successfully completed a full refurbishment of bank and financial services provider Westpac’s CBD branch in Sydney.
Retail renovation drives a 24% increase in retail construction
As other sectors experience a slowdown in growth, retail construction is still going strong as retailers continue to update the customer experience in hopes to bring customers in-store.
Tomorrow’s Retail – Gender Blindness
Smart retailers are no longer catering to gender roles, but rather the shopping experience itself says JLL’s Vicki Eickelberger.
Tomorrow’s Retail – Touchscreen Transformation
Technology streamlines the retail experience while also making retail brand feel edgy and modern says JLL’s Steve Jones.
Deduct 75% of my remodeling costs? Yes, please!
Eligible retailers and restaurants are now able to deduct 75 percent of their ‘qualifying expenses’ with the remaining 25 percent capitalized and depreciated over time.
Tomorrow’s Retail – Unboxing Retail Space
Retailers move away from the box layout of neat aisles to a curated, unique experience that offers a sense of discovery says JLL’s Vicki Eickelberger.
Launching Microsoft’s largest logo that exists across their brand with JLL Project Management
JLL’s Multi-site project managers were able to work with Los Angles’ strict signage codes to bring Microsoft’s vision to life for the Microsoft Live rebranding program.
Finish Line and JLL form great partnership for new store-in-a-store model
Finish Line and JLL partnered to create a store within a store in Macy’s across the United States. JLL PDS Multi-site was able to complete the program in 16 months – 6 months ahead of schedule.
Wendy’s: JLL project managers have ketchup in their veins
Bruce Allendorfer (Wendy’s) shares his experience with the JLL Retail Multi-site team and why their relationship working together has been so successful.
Trends in grocery
Grocery stores have become the restaurant industry’s newest competitor. With the growth of pre-packaged meals and in-store dining, grocery stores are making big changes to not only what they offer, bu
What are Quick Service Restaurants (QSRs) doing to bring customers in-store?
Bruce Allendorfer (Wendy’s), Steve Jones (JLL, Multi-site) and Dana Westgren (JLL, Research) discuss what QSRs are doing to change their position within the customer’s mind.
Overcoming communication obstacles to open premier Japanese restaurant in Australia
When Ippudo, a premiere Japanese ramen restaurant chain owned by Chikaranomoto, decided to open a restaurant in Australia’s new Central Park development, JLL was tapped to provide project management